CELPA’s associates are the association real engine. It’s the associates interests and motivations that, every year, defines CELPA’s structure and actions in order to set and achieve goals, guaranteeing the interests balance to defend the common positions.
Assuming internally the need to give efficient answer to challenges, CELPA is committed to a better performance, in order to:
- Defend the Portuguese Paper Industry interests and empower its image as a set of economic solid entities, environmentally responsible and socially conscious.
- To empower the intervention ability in the relevant public and private entities.
Nowadays, CELPA’s main areas are:
- Climate changes mitigation agenda.
- Environmental licensing and security.
- Forest policies.
- To follow up several EU directives implementation with impact on the associate companies’ activity.